Once you return home, you can easily offload the data from your GNARBOX into an active desktop storage solution. Here's how to connect your GNARBOX to your computer:
- Using the on-board screen and buttons, press the Down button to access the Settings menu.
- Toggle to the Settings menu and press the Right button.
- Toggle to Dual Role USB and press the Right button.
- Toggle to Mass Storage and press the Right button to enter Mass Storage Mode.
- The GNARBOX will reboot into Mass Storage Mode. This could take up to 45 seconds.
- Once the reboot is complete, the on-board screen will display USB Mass Storage.
- Insert the USB-C cable provided in the packaging into the USB-C port to the right of the screen.
- Connect the other end of the cable to your computer. If your computer does not have a USB-C port, you can use a USB-C to USB-A cable or adapter.
- Once the GNARBOX is connected to your computer, it will appear as a connected external drive.
From here, you can back up files from the GNARBOX as you normally would from an external hard drive.
Need assistance? We’re here for you! Browse our walkthroughs for full tutorials and troubleshooting tips. If you’d like one-on-one assistance, you can always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our live chat in the bottom right!
Live Chat Hours:
Mon-Fri: 10AM–5PM PST
Sat–Sun: 9AM–4PM PST