You can easily change the name of your GNARBOX 2.0 SSD’s WiFi SSID or password. To do this:
- Connect to your GNARBOX and go to the Settings page in the GNARBOX App.
- Select SSID & Password.
- Your current SSID will be displayed. To change it, tap Change SSID & Password.
- Change your SSID and/or password here. When finished, press Submit.
For any new SSID or Password changes, you will need to reconnect your mobile devices to your GNARBOX with the new SSID or password.
What is the default password?
The default password for your GNARBOX 2.0 SSD is 'gnarbox!'. Be sure to include the exclamation mark!
I forgot my password or I need to reset my password.
If you forgot your password or you'd like to reset your password to factory settings, you'll need to do the following:
- Using the on-board screen and buttons, press down to enter the Settings menu.
- Select Settings.
- Select Mobile Connection.
- Choose Reset WiFi Pass.
- The GNARBOX will ask for confirmation. Choose Yes to continue.
- The default WiFi password will show on the screen until you press any button.
Need assistance? We’re here for you! Browse our walkthroughs for full tutorials and troubleshooting tips. If you’d like one-on-one assistance, you can always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our live chat in the bottom right!
Live Chat Hours:
Mon-Fri: 10AM–5PM PST