iOS 11 or later is required for wireless transfers from an iOS device to the GNARBOX.
The wireless transfer functionality uses the iOS Files App to import files directly from your iOS device to the GNARBOX.
First, you’ll want to make sure that GNARBOX is enabled as a location in the iOS Files App:
- Open the Files App.
- In the Locations list, tap the Edit button and toggle GNARBOX to ON.
Once GNARBOX is displayed as a Location in the iOS Files App, you’re ready to begin transferring files wirelessly to your GNARBOX.
- Connect to your GNARBOX as you normally would via WiFi and open the GNARBOX app to finish the connection.
- Open up the Photos App on your phone.
- Tap Select in the upper right and select the photos/videos you wish to transfer to your GNARBOX.
- Click the Share icon in the lower left.
- You'll see a few options come up and you may need to scroll to the right to find Save to Files -- select that option.
- You'll see a few folder options pop up in this screen. Select GNARBOX >> GNARBOX >> All Files and choose a folder location you desire.
- Then click the Add button in the upper-right corner.
- After a few minutes, open the GNARBOX app and you'll find your photos/videos transferred over.
Note: The iOS Files App does not provide any feedback when your file has been transferred or is in the process of transferring. It may take a minute or two for the files to transfer over depending on how many you've selected.
Need assistance? We’re here for you! Browse our walkthroughs for full tutorials and troubleshooting tips. If you’d like one-on-one assistance, you can always email us at email@example.com or use our live chat in the bottom right!
Live Chat Hours:
Mon-Fri: 10AM–5PM PST