Much like your computer, GNARBOX 2.0 SSD requires basic maintenance for the best experience. We recommend the following best practices for optimal performance:
- Avoid dropping GNARBOX from heights exceeding 3 feet (1 meter).
- Only insert compatible cards and cables into GNARBOX ports.
- Do not insert wet or dirty cards or cables into GNARBOX ports.
- Only charge your GNARBOX with the supplied USB-C to C cable and 35W Power Adapter.
- Never use third-party batteries with the GNARBOX.
- Avoid long periods without charging your GNARBOX batteries.
- Promptly remove your GNARBOX batteries from charging to avoid overcharging.
- When ports are not in use, close doors to protect GNARBOX electronics from dust and moisture.
- Do not connect non-GNARBOX international adapters to the Power Adapter.
- Keep out of direct sunlight while in use.
- Never operate in temperatures above 40°C (104°F)
- Keep your GNARBOX and apps completely up to date.
- Do not format your GNARBOX. For more information on how to properly erase data from your GNARBOX, check out our walkthrough.
- Remove batteries when storing for long periods of time
Need assistance? We’re here for you! Browse our walkthroughs for full tutorials and troubleshooting tips. If you’d like one-on-one assistance, you can always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our live chat in the bottom right!
Live Chat Hours:
Mon-Fri: 10AM–5PM PST
Sat–Sun: 9AM–4PM PST