GNARBOX 1.0 is built to be water-resistant and tough, but it’s important that you handle it with care. To ensure the longest life of your GNARBOX and protect your content:
- Avoid dropping GNARBOX from heights exceeding 3 feet (1 meter)
- Only insert compatible cards and cables into GNARBOX ports.
- Do not insert wet or dirty cards or cables into GNARBOX ports.
- Only charge your GNARBOX with the supplied USB cord and charge often.
- When ports are not in use, close doors to protect GNARBOX electronics from dust and moisture.
- Only allow GNARBOX authorized service providers to perform repairs on your GNARBOX.