To transfer files from your GNARBOX 1.0 to your mobile device:
- In the GNARBOX app, navigate to your files. Tap Select in the upper-right and choose the images you wish to export to your mobile device.
- Tap the Share button.
- Choose Save to Camera Roll.
- GNARBOX will begin to prepare your files for export.
- Once preparation is complete, GNARBOX will perform the export. Be sure to stay in the GNARBOX app until your transfer completes!
- Once your transfer has completed, you'll be given a status report regarding transfer success. This will allow you to retry any files that failed to transfer the first time. If your files successfully transferred, press Done.
My files are not saving to my phone. Why is this?
There could be a number of reasons why this is occurring. You'll want to ensure that:
- There is enough storage space on your mobile device for the file you are trying to transfer.
- If the file format is not supported by your mobile device, it will not transfer.
- Sometimes a file will export to an earlier date in your Camera Roll.
Need assistance? We’re here for you! Browse our walkthroughs for full tutorials and troubleshooting tips. If you’d like one-on-one assistance, you can always email us at email@example.com or use our live chat in the bottom right!
Live Chat Hours:
Mon-Fri: 10AM–5PM PST