You can utilize the GNARBOX App to display video files on an external monitor via micro HDMI. To do this:
- First, connect your micro HDMI cable to your GNARBOX. The microHDMI side will fit in the port to the left of the SD slot.
- Then, navigate to your video in the GNARBOX App.
- Tap the Quick-Action icon next to the video file you wish to preview.
- Select Display via HDMI from the Quick Action menu.
- Your file will begin streaming.
- To exit out of the HDMI Preview, tap the X button and select a new file to preview. Or, you can disconnect the HDMI cable to end the preview experience.
At this time, this feature currently supports video files for display.
Please note that you must be previewing a video in order to access this menu option. The "Display via HDMI" option is not available via the List View.
Need assistance? We’re here for you! Browse our walkthroughs for full tutorials and troubleshooting tips. If you’d like one-on-one assistance, you can always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our live chat in the bottom right!
Live Chat Hours:
Mon-Fri: 10AM–5PM PST