The Safekeep app provides Android users with the ability to save files to their Gallery. To do this:
- Navigate to your file in the Safekeep app and tap the file to preview it.
- At the top of the screen, tap the Quick-Action icon ().
- Choose Save to Android Gallery.
- If this is the first time you've exported a file to your Gallery, you may need to press Allow.
- Your file will begin to transfer. The app will notify you when completed.
Note: On some Android devices, files will save to the DCIM folder in your Gallery.
Need assistance? We’re here for you! Browse our walkthroughs for full tutorials and troubleshooting tips. If you’d like one-on-one assistance, you can always email us at email@example.com or use our live chat in the bottom right!
Live Chat Hours:
Mon-Fri: 10AM–5PM PST