Connecting GNARBOX 2.0 SSD via USB-C to an Android device opens up further possibilities for importing files into various programs, including Kinemaster for video editing.
In this walkthrough, we will cover:
- System Requirements
- How to Import into Kinemaster
In order to use this integration, you will need:
- An Android device with USB-C connectivity
- An Android device that supports exFAT external devices
How to Import into Kinemaster
Before attempting to import files into Kinemaster, you'll want to ensure that your GNARBOX 2.0 SSD is connected to your Android device via USB-C. To set this up, visit our walkthrough on Getting Started with USB-C Connection for App Integrations.
- Once connected via USB-C, open the My Files app.**
- Choose USB Storage.
- Locate the files you wish to edit on your GNARBOX.
- Press and hold the name of a file until the file is selected. Then, select all of the files you wish to edit.
- Tap Share at the bottom of the screen.
- From the list of app icons, choose Kinemaster.
Your files will then load into a new Kinemaster timeline!
Tip: We recommend culling and rating your files using the Safekeep and Selects apps prior to importing into Lightroom CC. This way, you can organize your favorite images into a folder for easy import into Lightroom CC.
**Important Note: This walkthrough may vary depending on the Android device that you are using. For this walkthrough, we will be using the Galaxy S9.
Need assistance? We’re here for you! Browse our walkthroughs for full tutorials and troubleshooting tips. If you’d like one-on-one assistance, you can always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our live chat in the bottom right!
Live Chat Hours:
Mon-Fri: 10AM–5PM PST