Connecting GNARBOX 2.0 SSD via USB-C to an Android device opens up further possibilities for importing files into various programs, including Adobe Lightroom CC for photo editing.
In this walkthrough, we will cover:
- System Requirements
- How to Import into Lightroom CC
In order to use this integration, you will need:
- An Android device with USB-C connectivity
- An Android device that supports exFAT external devices
- Adobe Lightroom CC
How to Import into Lightroom CC
Before attempting to import files into Lightroom CC, you'll want to ensure that your GNARBOX 2.0 SSD is connected to your Android device via USB-C. To set this up, visit our walkthrough on Getting Started with USB-C Connection for App Integrations.
- Once connected via USB-C, open the Lightroom Mobile app and select your desired workspace.
- Tap the plus sign in the lower right corner.
- Choose Files from the pop-up menu.
- A screen with Recent photos will immediately pop-up. Tap the menu icon in the top right.
- In the Open From menu, choose GNARBOX.
- Then, navigate to your desired set of files.
- Once you've located them, tap the Quick-Action icon in the top right.
- Tap Select All.
- Once your files are selected, tap Open.
- Lightroom will begin to import your photos.
- Your photos will be available for editing!
Tip: We recommend culling and rating your files using the Safekeep and Selects apps prior to importing into Lightroom CC. This way, you can organize your favorite images into a folder for easy import into Lightroom CC.
Need assistance? We’re here for you! Browse our walkthroughs for full tutorials and troubleshooting tips. If you’d like one-on-one assistance, you can always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our live chat in the bottom right!
Live Chat Hours:
Mon-Fri: 10AM–5PM PST