The Safekeep app provides iOS users with the ability to save files to their photos App. To do this:
- Navigate to your file in the Safekeep app and tap the file to preview it.
- At the top of the screen, tap the Quick-Action icon ().
- Choose Save to iOS Photos.
- Your file will begin to transfer.
- The app will notify you once your transfer is complete.
Currently, you are able to transfer both photo and video files to your iOS device as long as the files are supported on the iOS platform.
Note: Files may save to your Photos App in the date they were created.
Need assistance? We’re here for you! Browse our walkthroughs for full tutorials and troubleshooting tips. If you’d like one-on-one assistance, you can always email us at email@example.com or use our live chat in the bottom right!
Live Chat Hours:
Mon-Fri: 10AM–5PM PST