In some troubleshooting circumstances, one of our customer service team members may ask you to generate system logs from your GNARBOX 2.0 SSD. Here's how to obtain system logs:
- In the GNARBOX App, tap on the Settings page.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Settings page and tap System Logs.
- This page will display your GNARBOX's serial number for your reference. Tap Get Logs.
- Once your logs have been obtained, you will see them appear on the screen. You must be connected to the Internet in order to send logs. Tap Send to share the logs with our development team.
- A confirmation screen will notify you when the task is complete.**
**Note: Currently the confirmation screen is disabled. Please confirm with our Customer Support team that we have received your logs.
Need assistance? We’re here for you! Browse our walkthroughs for full tutorials and troubleshooting tips. If you’d like one-on-one assistance, you can always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our live chat in the bottom right!
Live Chat Hours:
Mon-Fri: 10AM–5PM PST