When traveling, it's possible that the GNARBOX 2.0 SSD's WiFi network may not be visible if it is operating on a frequency that's unavailable in the country you're visiting. Using the GNARBOX's on-board screen and buttons, you can easily change the location of the GNARBOX to adjust the WiFi frequency.
- Once your GNARBOX is fully booted up, press the down button.
- Toggle to the Settings menu and press the right button.
- Toggle to Mobile Connection and press the right button.
- Toggle to Location and press the right button.
- Select the range of letters that your country name falls between, then press the right button.
- Select your current country from the list and press the right button to confirm.
The GNARBOX will confirm the country you selected and WiFi will now be available.
Need assistance? We’re here for you! Browse our walkthroughs for full tutorials and troubleshooting tips. If you’d like one-on-one assistance, you can always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our live chat in the bottom right!
Live Chat Hours:
Mon-Fri: 10AM–5PM PST