At the end of a project, you may find yourself wanting to back up the entire contents of your GNARBOX 2.0 SSD onto an external drive or a NAS device. This can be done easily and without the use of a computer.
- Connect your external drive to the GNARBOX. If you are backing up to a NAS device, see our walkthrough here on connecting a NAS device to the GNARBOX.
- Using the on-board screen and buttons, press the left button to back out of the backup prompt.
- Press the down button.
- Toggle to GNARBOX SSD and press the right button.
- Select Back up GNARBOX.
- Choose your external drive as your destination and press the right button to continue.
- Select your Backup Preset if desired otherwise, you can select "To /" (main directory). Press the right button to continue.
- The transfer will occur and will notify you when completed.
Need assistance? We’re here for you! Browse our walkthroughs for full tutorials and troubleshooting tips. If you’d like one-on-one assistance, you can always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our live chat in the bottom right!
Live Chat Hours:
Mon-Fri: 10AM–5PM PST